Top 5 Sickest Ways To Trick Out Your RideOn May 17, 2017 by 2011acura_tl
If you haven’t seen the “Fast n Furious” franchise of movies, can you really call yourself a car aficionado? Those cars are equipped with movie magic and some surreal mods, yet nitrous boosters, pricey rims, and amazing stereo systems are all within the average person’s reach.
Upgrades to Up Your Car Game
Though most upgrades are for personal tastes, added vehicle “bling” can help the resell value down the road. Here are the top five areas most changes take place.
- Wheels – Depending on how spendy you want to get, this area of your vehicle can take on a whole new look with some fancy rims. Chrome, matte black or “salad shooter” style to name a few, all add character and cred.
- Sound & Navigation Systems – Nowadays Bluetooth technology is everywhere, and with some states banning cell phones, while driving, there’s no better method for staying hands-free, while still listening to your favorite tunes or much-needed directions.
- Suspension – Kits to help your car ride smooth like butter are always popular. Plus who wants to feel every pothole while driving a hot set of wheels?
- Body & Paint – Aerodynamic wings, spoilers, fusion truck bumpers, metallic paints, flames and pin stripping can take a ho-hum set of wheels to a whole “nutha” level.
- Engine Work – From adding nitrous to air-intakes, and even completely swapping out your old, tired cylinders for something with bigger guns these switches take time and money but add value in the long run.
Additional fixes like better braking and steering systems, upholstery, and spray bed liners are other ways to get your vehicle transformed into one worthy of the silver screen
Planning Out The Pimping Of Your Ride
A systematic approach to improving your vehicle in looks, power, control, comfort and all which goes along with it takes some planning, budgeting and unless you’re doing all the work yourself…patience. You want to be sure to research reputable companies either online or via word of mouth for the best help. As you may already know, you want the best technicians working on your vehicle, because improvement mistakes can cost you in lost time, money, and potential damage to your vehicle.
In closing, by being well prepared financially, having a solid arsenal of assistance, and support at your disposal, you can take just a few of these tips to get the desired effect on your car…and have friends, family turn green with envy.